- MAKING A WILL
- Lasting Powers Of Attorney
- PROPERTY TRUST
What really makes us different to other Will Writers?
• EVERY WILL that is drafted by Parks Wills & Estate Planning goes through a rigorous compliance procedure.......
You can have TOTAL CONFIDENCE AND PEACE OF MIND that you're Will is FULLY COMPLIANT and in line with current Laws and Legislation for
England and Wales.
• We are committed to making the process of drafting a Will, Lasting Power of Attorney or a Protected Property Trust more accessable and jargon free, but most of all affordable to a great many more people.
• We are qualified Will Writers, memebers of the Society of Will Writers & Estate Planning Practitioners. Ensuring our commitment to deliver the highest levels of service and adhering to a strict code of professional conduct – this is your guarantee of a quality professional service.
• The whole process from start to finish is person centred putting the client's needs first and foremost.
Preparing to meet your consultant and how we work:
You can visit us in our offices, or if you prefer we can meet with you in the comfort of your own home, at no extra charge.
Prior to the meeting, we will send you a check list of things for you to consider.
The check list is designed to help structure your thinking and prepare you for your visit with the Will Writer, whether you are embarking on a Will for the first time or reviewing an existing Will updating it to reflect your present circumstance or including possible future planning you may wish to consider around protecting assets.
It is recommended you speak to and gain consent with the people you have chosen to administrate your estate. These are known as your executors or attorneys when drafting an LPA. This small amount of preparation will allow more time to discuss your wishes and aspirations with your Consultant.
For professional advice from Will Writers in Lincolnshire please contact Parks Wills & Estate Planning to arrange a FREE, no obligation consultation on Tel: 01507 609684 or alternatively 07506 312073.